Sunday, July 6, 2008

Eat, Drink and Be Married!

As our wedding day gets closer (27 days and not counting!), I decided to add more things to do for myself - and create a food blog!

"Red", as I dearly call my future husband who's red-headed, and I have been cooking up a storm at our house since we moved to Cedar Falls, Iowa, five months ago. Early on when we just started dating, w
e used to schedule our weekend solely around "where we'd eat". We really miss the variety of food that we could find when we were living in Michigan (Lansing for me, and Dearborn area for Red).

Since we both are just huge foodies, I thought having a Food Blog would be appropriate. Here you will find all types of recipes that we try at home and commentary on the restaurants that we try (which probably won't be too many, unless we travel).

Thank you for reading my blog.

No comments: