Grilled Chicken Breast with Red-Wine and Feta Cheese
3 chicken breast
6 strips of center-cut bacon
1/3 c. of feta cheese
2 c. of red wine (we used a dry German wine)
1/2 c. of extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp of pure honey
one clove of garlic, minced
2 tbsp of Herbs du Provence (can be obtained from grocery store)
- Mix in the marinade ingredients together.
- Flatten the chicken breast to about 1/2 inch. thickness and soak in the marinade for at least an hour.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and place on a flat surface (such as cutting board).
- Place two strips of bacon under each chicken breast, sprinkle cheese on top, and roll them. Secure them with two toothpicks. Repeat the process for all of them.
- Grill them for about 15 minutes, turning approximately every five minutes, until the juices run clear.
- Serve them with vegetables or salad.